Women from all over the country are embarking on a journey to not only discover their purpose, but to prosper in their purpose! I truly believe this will change the lives of those who participate and those that will witness the transformation of these women who committed to prosper in their purpose!
Won’t you join us?
Beginning on March 1, 2013, we are embarking on a spiritual journey to prosper in our purpose. The 40 Day PURPOSE TO PROSPER SPIRITUAL FAST is NOT a challenge, competition, or contest, it is a FAST.
What is the Objective of this 40 Day PURPOSE to PROSPER SPIRITUAL FAST?
The purpose is to remove ourselves from the negative influences of this world and to place our focus on God, our relationship with Him, His will and the purpose and plan He has for our lives.
RESULT of the FAST
At the end of this 40 Day PURPOSE TO PROSPER FAST, you should have a clearer understanding as to the purpose and plan that God has for you and be ready to BIRTH WHAT’S ON THE INSIDE OF YOU!
Register TODAY and embark on a journey of YOUR LIFE! YOUR PURPOSE PROSPERS!!!
Knowledge IS power! How many times have you heard that? It is the God-given truth! Don’t believe me? God says, “My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children” (Hosea 4:6) Don’t believe the hype…what you don’t know can and will hurt you! Know it, Live it, Breathe it and BE it!
I want to share with you 5 signs that you DON’T know your purpose:
1. Your vision is not clearly defined. Your purpose begins with a vision that God has given you. A vision is a dream that has yet to manifest. You can see something, but you are not clear as to what it is. You need a vision check. Do you understand what God is really showing you? If not, ASK! God wants you to ask Him questions, and especially relative to your purpose. Yes, we know our purpose is to serve God, but in what capacity? We have to seek Him first, to find the answer. When you do, He will reveal, but will you be ready to receive?
“Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you” (Matthew 7:7).
2. You are easily distracted. When your vision is not clear, you become easily distracted, detoured and discouraged. You may find yourself following others in hopes that their vision becomes your own. IT WON’T WORK! God gave you the vision and placed your purpose on the inside of you, for you. You need to get FOCUSED! This may require you getting off of Facebook, stop watching television and getting in God’s Word. We all become distracted, we all take detours, and get discouraged every now and again, but the key is getting back on track. If you know you are easily influences, then you will have to not lead yourself into temptation.
“A double minded man is unstable in all his ways” (James 1:8).
3. You’re not producing fruit. You are busy being busy, yet, you are not really productive. This is HUGE for women! You are doing so many things, but they have no core. Remember, everything that you love, does not mean it is your purpose. You will know its your purpose, when you see the fruits of your labor. God will reward those who diligent seek Him, which means seeking the purpose for your life. You have to do works that will produce good fruit. How else are you going to prosper? How else will God get the glory?
“That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God;” (Colossians 1:10)
4. You’re asking the WRONG people to validate what you are doing OR if you should do it. STOP asking people who cannot help you to do what you need to do. Sure, they will listen and then you will be there next Facebook post. Ask people who can and desire to help you!
“Without counsel purposes are disappointed: but in the multitude of counsellors they are established” (Proverbs 15:22).
5. This post was very attractive to you. You are reading this post because it resonates with you. A clear sign that you don’t know your purpose. As they say, we attract what we are, and you are without knowing your purpose. The bad news is that you are NOT alone. The good news, there is still hope for you! Knowing is half the battle. There is something on the inside of you that seeks to know. Don’t only seek to know, seek to understand so that you can do something about it!
“Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding” (Proverbs 4:7).
Believe me, there are many signs, but these are ones that I have personally dealt with. I am sharing so that YOU can know and prosper in your purpose! Knowing is only half the battle!
Igniting Vision, Unleashing Purpose…Birthing what’s on the Inside of YOU!